Place of birth: Burdwan, West Bengal, India.
Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit
Indian Institute of Science
C. V. Raman Road
Bengaluru – 560012, Karnataka, India.
Academic education and professional positions:
|2015-2017:||Postdoctoral fellow with Dr. Hab. Rodolphe Clérac at Centre de Recherche Paul Pascal, CNRS, UPR 8641, University of Bordeaux, France.|
|2013-2014:||Postdoctoral fellow with Prof. Annie K Powell at Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Germany.|
|2013:||Invited postdoctoral fellow with Prof. Miguel Julve and Prof. Francisco Lloret Pastor at Universitat de València, Institut de Ciéncia Molecular (ICMOL), Spain.|
|2010-2013:||PhD in Chemistry with Prof. Rodrigue Lescouëzec and Dr. Hab. Yves Journaux at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC) Paris 6, France.|
M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Chemistry (Hons.) at Jadavpur University.
Honors and Awards:
- Steering committee member, The Indian-French Laboratory of Solid-State Chemistry (LAFICS) (http://www.lafics.cnrs.fr/?lang=fr) (2018 – )
- Young researchers award from 15th International Conference on Molecule-Based Magnets, Post-ICMM Symposium: State of the Art in Bistable Magnetic Molecules, September 10th, 2016, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka, Japan.
- May 2016: 3rd European Doctoral Thesis Award on Molecular Magnetism from European Institute of Molecular Magnetism (www.eimm.eu) for the best PhD thesis in molecular magnetism anywhere in the world
- Member of the young researcher’s team for the COST Action of Molecular Spintronics (MolSpin) http://www.icmol.es/molspin/index.php funded by European Commission.
- Referee for scientific journals (Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry: A European Journal, Journal of Materials Chemistry C etc)
- Selected for receiving registration and travel grant to participate in the conference from “The European Institute of Molecular Magnetism”.
- National Merit Scholarship Award in the year 2002 and 2004 (Higher Education Ministry, Govt. of India).